Monday, September 7, 2009

Be there or be square

A QUAKER OAT SQUARE THAT IS! =D

Pre run snackeroo was:
QUAKER OAT CRACK AND POST shredded wheat! Squares!

This kind sat funny in my tummy....during my:

5 min on 2:30 off, 6 min on, 3:00 off, 7:00 min on
Average speed 8:02/mile! =D

Strength:
50 glute ham situps
50 crunches
50 pushups
50 ball pikes

I think. I don't feel like opening my garmin program to check LOL.

Then like i packed breakfast: celery, yogurt and kabocha, nectarine and a plum. SORRY I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE BUT IT WAS IN THE CONTAINER

=(

Then we hit up the mall, where i bought a cute tanktop at hollister. =D and then like 2 grocery stores and CVS to get my MEDS/DRUGS/PILLS.

Lunch:



tofu stirfry burrito! and napa cabbage and kabocha. YUM and gasalicious.

Nap for 1.5 hours, and then study some more, post wall posts as in a war of posts with D, etc.

Then we loaded up the cahhhrrr and took my sister back to USC. =( SADNESS!

Just finished a late din din of

CURRY and A TENT TORTILLA as my mom called it. =D
Delicious.

YAY for crosswords. Glad i'm not the only one who enjoys challenging the mind.

BHealthier: PB and NECTARINES is AWESOME. The saltiness/slighty salty of the pb complements the sweet and tangy nectarine. the textures are awesome. Kinda messy to eat, but still delicious nonetheless! Tomorrow my mommy leaves for 3 weeks to taiwan. =( and i gotta do some volunteer work. aiyah.

hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe you were close to USC and didn't even tell me. You're EVIL! >:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh nectarines and PB! Sound very intriguing and rather good. Must try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice run/workout! Cute tent tortilla. :)

    ReplyDelete