Monday, September 14, 2009

Cherry V.3.14

WOO HOO NO CLASS AND I GOT TO GO TO THE GYM!
UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE. I thought I did thoughhhhhh
pre workout snack: cherry pie larabar. Hmm i need to microwave it longer. it was still hard. YES i just said that.

Then headed to the gym:
6X6 deadlifts with 45# (time to up to 55!)
D scared me at the squat rack i almost tripped.
3X10 ball crunch
D finds me again in gym -__-
3X10 back extension
3 X10 pushups
6 neg pullups
3X10 captains chair
3X 10 ball pike
Talk to seth, laugh about working out, Prawns (District Nine) we part ways.
oh yeah, D also sent me a message: up and adam lil mama. =?
Breakfast (i ditched my overnight oats for this:)

1/2 cup yogurt, 2 pluots, carrot, and grapes. nom nom.

Then I went to Fashion Square, nother pair of shorts of AEO, and made out like a bandit!

Did some work! like learn about homeostasis, then LUNCH:

Kidney bean burrito, celery stalk, carrot, and milk. Spicy goodness. I had curry/cumin/bean burrito burps all through the afternoon.

Talked to my sister, and then napped from 2-4.
Hoofed it to UCLA, and met up with old friends- a girl and her dad. We chatted and walked around for 1 hr....

Came back home to fix:

Inside burrito:

And on the side was tea eggs:


and broccoli, steamed in microwave. I ate a little more today because i'm tired of being crazy hungry at like 4 in the morning. -__-.

Now i'm going to watch some recorded stuff....and study some more........ how was monday for everyone?

OMG I was sooo happy because:
CLASS WAS CANCELLED TODAY
and in other news...a guy i kinda hung out with ( i guess dated for a bit?) accepted my friend request. i don't know how i feel about that. kinda shy.
Giveaway:
http://healthyfitrunner.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-first-giveaway.html

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh a nap? How nice. I'd like a nap. Like, right now. I have no cancelled classes, so am in tow till 8 pm this eve :( Ahh well, i love to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea eggs? wow very interesting. what does it taste like? what do you put in the water? I have a feeling im gonna wanna try this out :)

    ReplyDelete