Sunday, August 30, 2009

2Ps in a pod

=D
SUNDAY FUNDAY! just kidding.
Cereal drink
treadmill walk. Bike with 4:50 from paddington.
rest

P+P=2P = X-citing workout.

Peanut butter and Peach! =D it was SOOO nice.
Loaded on that nut butter like spackling a wall. PB burps for LIFE! =D

Run: 7X 90 seconds on 90 seconds off. Walked home and couldn't breathe- there are fires going on in the outskirts of SO CAL.

Chilled:
then: 3 sets of 10 pushups, 10 situps, 10 reverse crunch, 10 tricep pushups, 10 double crunch, 10 wide pushups.

Post workout meal:

YOGURT CONTAINER! filled with a nectarine, plum, and 5 strawberries. YUM YUM YUM.
On the side, we have a tiny bowl of broccoli and celery leaves.

Then we headed off to church, then century city westfield, where i bought a pair of shorts that MIGHT be too short. who knows. =/

Lunch:
tofu burrito wrapped up/mummified, cauliflower, soymilk.

Then...to USC to drop sis off. Tear tear. =(

Dinner:

braised drumsticks in lee kum kee chicken marinade, tortilla, and green beans. i love those from a can. (sorry my pictures are so dark. i dunno what is happening!)

Oh, so texter friend- totally weird. i told him that i was enjoying retail therapy, and he goes, where's my shirt and shorts (i told him what i bought) me: next time when we hit the mall, i'll buy you something good. him: oohhh i hear you talkin lil mama. i was like, you better hook me up to live up to that nickname. him: oooh without a doubt. me: yay steppin out in style. him: when we steppin out. me: uhh i'll find you and we'll plan it.

wow....i am pooped! =/ class starts tomorrow , so that will be kinda exciting. KINDA.

See you in the AM!
GIVEAWAY!
http://mponz.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/my-first-giveaway/

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and peach sounds awesome together! Haha, so does the mummified tofu burrito.

    Hope you had a lovely first day!

    I believe the lasagna was the first Ellie Krieger recipe I made. I might have made one of her muffins in the past, but I don't remember what it tasted like =P

    ReplyDelete